- This event has passed.
Demystifying Whole Being Realization – a 9 week course
January 14 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST
Demystifying Whole Being RealizationJanuary 14 – March 11, 2023
Join us if you are interested in:
- Getting clarity on the fundamental components of Whole Being Realization (WBR).
- Understanding some of the obstacles and aids to WBR.
- Enhancing progress towards WBR (or deepening your existing WBR) through experiential exercises and cognitive clarification.
This course is designed for practitioners who:
- are new or old and want to deepen in their understanding of WBR.
- may be wondering if they are ready to come for a clarifying conversation.
- have had spiritual openings and awakenings and are wondering how these relate to WBR.
- previously had their 2nd birth confirmed in WDM, and would like the enhanced clarity and understanding of WBR that are now available.
- are Mentors and teachers wanting to sharpen their understanding of WBR, and their ability to discuss it with others.
The course spans 9 weeks. Every other week, you will watch one 2-hour video of a recorded presentation. On alternate weeks starting Saturday, January 14 at 5:00 pm PST you will meet with two clarifiers, June Konopka and Cielle Backstrom, for discussion and exercises based on the video you watched the preceding week. The live meetings with June and Cielle will last 1.5-2 hours depending on the number of participants
Participants will receive the first video one week before January 14. During the first live group meeting on January 14, we will dive right into discussion and exercises related to the content of the video. Please be sure to watch the recorded video in advance. The group meetings will take place on Jan 14, Jan 28, Feb 11, Feb 25, and Mar 11
Course fee$295 $195 for repeaters
Payments may be made by PayPal, Venmo, or check
PayPal recipient address: email@example.com (please consider paying via the friends and family option
Venmo recipient address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks: payable to Stepping into Freedom, Mail to Cielle Backstrom, 1307 S Main St., Fairfield, IA 52556
How to Register
Click here to register.
Depending on when you cancel, the following fees will be subtracted from your refund:
- Through November 14, $25
- November 15-December 15, $50
- December 16-January 6, $100
- No refunds on or after January 7
June Konopka has been involved in spiritual teachings since 1971, first as an active teacher of Transcendental Meditation for 20 years, then as a teacher of Waking Down in Mutuality starting in 2005. She’s currently a teacher of Trillium Awakening (TA), sits on the Elders’ Council within the Trillium Awakening Teachers’ Circle, and has received her certification to conduct Whole Being Clarifying Conversations with TA students. In addition, June has completed a 3 year apprenticeship with Don Oscar Miro-Quesada in Peruvian Shamanism, is a certified practitioner of Hakomi (a body-centered psychotherapy), and has completed Phase 1 of trauma training with the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute. She supports an active local Trillium Awakening community in Boulder, CO, as well as private clients from all over the world. https://trilliumawakening.org/profile/junekonopka/
Cielle Backstrom became a Trillium teacher in 2006 and since then has assisted people in embodied awakening. Her awakening in 2003 opened multiple inner doorways revealing just how "whole" life is and the huge range that it includes. This led her to study several tools which she uses as aids to assist her students on their path of awakening. These tools include Focusing, Breathwork and energy healing. Cielle was a member of the Trillium Teachers board of directors from 2006-2011 at which time the board was replaced by an operations circle. She has been part of that circle since 2012. She is also member of the Trillium Teacher's Visionary Council.