- This event has passed.
TA Introduction with Jim
December 4, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Are you curious about the leading-edge of human potential?
Come explore how this path can take you past temporary peak experiences toward the leading-edge of our human potential: embodied awakening. You will hear how this path can quicken that awakening so you can live, without self-judgement, exactly as you are– without striving or the need for exhausting practice.
Self discovery through Trillium Awakening
can align your life in ways you didn’t think possible.
Join our teachers in this free online Introduction as they offer you a first-hand taste of this practice and its teachings. The Introduction is the first step toward becoming part of a global community practicing Trillium Awakening in monthly virtual gatherings, in-person gatherings, including retreats in different parts of the world.
- Brief history of Trillium Awakening, it’s purpose and how it came to be
- Essential elements of this practice: Consciousness, Embodiment, Mutuality
- How Mutuality is the fuel that catalyzes embodied awakening
- “Whole-Being Realization” and its importance for spiritual development
- Basic practices of Trillium Awakening
- An experience of group Mutuality while live on the call
- How to engage this path for yourself and ignite your own awakening
This two-hour orientation is delivered via an online video-conferencing service. A web link will be sent upon registration.
Come join us! And bring a friend!
Jim Trofatter has been involved with this work since 2004 and became a member of the teacher’s circle in 2014. He holds monthly sittings in southern New Jersey and occasionally in Philadelphia. In his work, he draws on his experience as a shamanic practitioner, teacher and meditator to help facilitate people on their next step of their life’s journey. Though classically trained as a geneticist, he works now as a shamanic healer and a playwright (and anything else associated with theater.) https://trilliumawakening.org/profile/jimtrofatter