- This event has passed.
Creative Expression Salon
February 12 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
We are by nature creative beings. Creativity is both a catalyst for and fruit of awakening. It can take us to a place of not knowing, of engaging the Mystery. It can bring us to our edge of daring and it can also be a doorway to know Presence, Being.
Please come share your creative adventures at our Creative Expressions Salon. We will be creating a safe, welcoming container for you to come forward.
This is an open forum for all of us in the Trillium Awakening community to share our explorations in creativity, be it reading our own or another’s poetry/prose, movement, song/instrument, mime, story telling, visual imagery, flower arranging, a comedy skit, whatever comes forth as a unique expression. “TA community” means anyone past or present who has attended sittings or worked with a teacher.
– To enjoy each other’s unique creative expressions
– To nurture a community of creatives in this work
– Perhaps even build bridges and collaborations with one another
– Every second Sunday for an hour at 4:00pm PT / 5:00pm MT/ 6:00pm CT / 7:00pm ET
– The first 5-6 people to sign up will be those who present. If you want to present, you need to contact Sara Perry at email@example.com by 6 pm central time on the preceding Saturday.
– There is no limit to how many can come as audience on the zoom call.
– Each presenter’s time will be limited to ~ 8-10 minutes which includes up to 5 minutes for a presentation followed by reflections from the others attending for their remaining time.
While there is no fee for the Creative Expressions Salon, we do encourage donations to the Trillium Awakening Teachers Circle Donation fund to support our efforts to reach more people with this work.