- This event has passed.
TA Introduction with Tatini (Free)
February 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Are you curious about the leading-edge of human potential?
Come explore how this path can take you past temporary peak experiences toward the leading-edge of our human potential: embodied awakening. You will hear how this path can quicken that awakening so you can live, without self-judgement, exactly as you are– without striving or the need for exhausting practice.
Self discovery through Trillium Awakening
can align your life in ways you didn’t think possible.
Join our teachers in this free online Introduction as they offer you a first-hand taste of this practice and its teachings. The Introduction is the first step toward becoming part of a global community practicing Trillium Awakening in monthly virtual gatherings, in-person gatherings, including retreats in different parts of the world.
- Brief history of Trillium Awakening, it’s purpose and how it came to be
- Essential elements of this practice: Consciousness, Embodiment, Mutuality
- How Mutuality is the fuel that catalyzes embodied awakening
- “Whole-Being Realization” and its importance for spiritual development
- Basic practices of Trillium Awakening
- An experience of group Mutuality while live on the call
- How to engage this path for yourself and ignite your own awakening
This two-hour orientation is delivered via an online video-conferencing service. A web link will be sent upon registration.
Come join us! And bring a friend!
Tatini Goler (teacher)
Tatini’s life focus is the exploration of embodied consciousness and what it is like to be human, living seamlessly as both spirit and matter. She is passionate about living from Being and what it is like to be her unique, unconditioned expression of consciousness. She has been a Trillium Awakening teacher since 2008. Read Tatini's teacher profile.